PPC Advertising For Your Business – Think before you invest
What is PPC Advertising?
PPC stands for Pay-Per-Click. It is a model of online marketing in which advertisers pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked.
The goal of a PPC ad is to lead the person viewing it to click on the ad and can complete a valuable action through the website, such as purchasing a product.
Search Engine Advertising is the most popular form of PPC. PPC is the faster way to run an advertising campaign and get instant results. PPC helps you Business to grow faster and get leads.
How PPC Advertising Works?
Pay per Click allows advertisers to place their brand, product, or service in the form of an ad that targets a specific keyword or behavior on SERP of Search Engines.
If there is an ad spot on a search engine results page (SERP), an instantaneous auction takes place for the keyword.A combination of multiple factors, including bid amount and the quality of the ad, decide the placement of advertiser’s Ad (Top, Center or Bottom) on SERP.
Keyword research, Bid adjustments, and targeting methods are the key strategies that help in getting PPC ads in front of your target audience. The ads when clicked, take users to a designated landing page. This could be your website’s home page, or a landing page specifically designed to get users’ conversion.
Effective PPC campaigns drive website traffic, elevate brand awareness, and generate conversions.
Type of PPC Ads
- Search Ads – Search ads generally appear at the top of the search engine results page (SERP) when you do a Google search. These are represented by a small “ad” label. Search ads only appear to those who are already searching for your product or service. This means this type of PPC ad capitalizes on intent.
- Display Ads–Contrary toSearch Ads, Display Ad are paid placements that appear based on various targeting parameters. The aim of this type of Ad is to expose consumers to your brand, influence consideration, and remarket to past website visitors or customers. These are visual advertisements that appear throughout the Google Display Network (GDN), the vast collection of sites, apps, and YouTube channels across the internet that incorporate Google display ads into their content.
- Shopping Ads–Shopping Ads helps user to identify the product even before purchasing. It shows user a photo of product, plus a title, price, store name, and more. It helps businesses to showcase their products in the form of Ads which gives them more qualified leads.
- Video Ads- Video advertising is the process of displaying ads either inside online video content – usually before, during or after a video stream, known as pre-roll, mid-roll and post-roll – or as standalone ads.
Major PPC Adverising Platforms
There are various platforms that offer text, display, and shopping PPC ad placement but there are three core platforms you can’t ignore:
- Google Ad – Google Ads is an online advertising platform developed by Google, where advertisers bid to display brief advertisements, service offerings, product listings, or videos to web users. It can place ads both in the results of search engines like Google Search and on non-search websites, mobile apps, and videos.
- Microsoft Advertising (Bing) – Microsoft Advertising (formerly Bing Ads, Microsoft adCenter and MSN adCenter) is a service that provides pay per click advertising on both the Bing and Yahoo! search engines.
- Amazon Advertising – AAP is Amazon’s demand side platform. It’s a programmable display advertising program that enables you to buy and manage display and video ads. This program lets you combine your advertising audience with Amazon’s shopper audience.
- Social Media – Ads placed on different social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, etc.
PPC Advertising benefits
- Track Campaigns – Ad campaigns can be tracked with an ease. Google Analytics is used across the industries to track the campaigns. The available data allows you to have a close watch of your entire campaign from start to finish so you can easily figure out what’s working and what’s not.
- Control Budget- While planning PPC, the budget control is an added advantage to the businesses planning PPC Ads. They can plan their budget according to their goals and objective.
- Instant result – PPC gives instant result. Our Ads can be shown on the top with a little optimization.
- Expand Reach – PPC helps businesses to reach out to more people through different targeting options.
We Believe We Grow When You Grow!