Today Every business who understands the importance of search engine ranking, wants to ensure their brand achieves higher visibility and tangible organic results. But, in a pool of jargon and the people delivering those jargon, SEO might seem like a long lost cause where analyzing results is just too hard and the process seems never ending.
“A Perfect SEO is a myth!”
Nevertheless it has been repeatedly proven that great content is at the heart of discoverability. That person (probably your customer) who is punching his words on a search bar is just trying to discover the brand which can fulfill his needs. So do your content have the power to fulfill his needs.
But, is content the ultimate solution??
An average person sees around 5000 ads every single day. Content marketing fueled with aggressive Search Engine Optimization can be the most powerful ingredient for your brand to break through the clutter and rank on page one of Google.
With years of experience we have finally derived on the final Ingredients of a Perfect SEO. And to prepare this you must undergo other On-Page SEO and Off-page SEO.
1. Great Content
- Website Content : Your website is your brand’s biggest asset. website content that delivers your brand’s message in a powerful way and is optimized to maximize visibility on search engines.
- Pillar content : Wondering how you can accelerate your search rankings and supercharge your traffic? Pillar content is SEO on steroids! Pillar Pages are the newest tool content marketers have to kick serious SEO ass within these new search algorithms. Essentially, pillars are just really long, strategic web pages (more than 5000 words) which are delivering information on one main topic and act as an ultimate resource for your prospective customers.
- Blog posts : Build a loyal community and establish thought leadership through a comprehensive blog. Develop long-form content based on topics your target audience is searching for to transform your brand’s blog into a complete knowledge repository.
- Infographics : Captivate your audience through visually stunning and informative infographics!
- Interactive & Video content : Keep your audience engaged through innovative and interactive content formats! Develop a diverse range of interactive content including videos, quizzes and tools to encourage higher engagement and visits to your website.
- Email drip campaigns : Nurture your leads through every stage of their decision making process with a targeted drip email campaign to increase conversions.
2. Seamless User Experience
- Device & Browser responsiveness : Provide your users with an excellent experience across a variety of devices including desktops, mobiles and tabs. Static sites can no longer exist, make sure to check your website on mobile devices.
- Resolving website issues : Hire SEO experts to conduct a complete audit of your current website to identify crucial errors and resolve them for better rankings. You can use free tools of site auditing to identify the problems in a website.
- Accelerated Mobile Pages : India has 500 million mobile users. AMP-optimized pages ensure your website loads instantaneously on mobile and desktop devices. AMP optimized landing pages help to get more leads.
3. Optimized Website Architecture
- CTR analysis : Improve your website’s click-through-rate through optimized meta tags and urls.
- SSL certificate : Google prioritizes secure websites. Improve your website’s ranking and security by adding an SSL certificate.
- Schema & Open Graph : Ensure Google can crawl your website with ease through an optimized schema and open graph data.
1. Developing Quality Backlinks
- Digital PR : Leveraging the online publications to get visibility for your brand and in the process positively impacting the SEO & content marketing efforts. Guest Post and Interviews with corporate executives from your company will be leveraged to gain digital presence.
- Email outreach : Reach out to high-quality websites for guest posts to build strong backlinks back to your website.
- Backlinks from Quality Domains : Leveraging platforms like Quora, YourStory, Wikipedia and industry specific platforms to gain backlinks. Make sure to add high domain authority websites in your series of backlinks.
- Spam link analysis : Conduct an in-depth analysis of spam links leading to your website and remove them to increase your website’s quality.
- GMB listings: Create Google My Business listings for your company and ensure NAP (Name, Address, Phone number) consistency for better rankings.
2. Encouraging Social Sharing
- Content amplification : Amplify your reach by blogs and content on various social media platforms for higher engagement and traffic.
- Reviews: Make your website open to ratings and reviews from Google and other industry specific platforms (E.g. Zomato for Restaurants, India Real Estate Forum for Real Estate etc)
3. Building Authority
- Brand search: With a combination of on-page and off-page SEO techniques,Ensure even your unbranded searches are turned into branded ones.
- Develop topic-based authority : Create content based on your USP’s and optimize it through LSI keywords to ensure your website becomes an authority on specific subjects.
Content and SEO Make a Huge Impact Business
- Content marketing generates 3x as many leads as outbound marketing
- 70% of consumers prefer to learn about a brand through an article than an ad
- Websites that produce regular content receive 8x more traffic
- Content marketing costs 41% less than paid search ads and produces 5X better results
Implementing strong, quality SEO on a brand’s website and digital properties is always going to be beneficial to that brand and its marketing efforts. It’s considered a “new age” marketing technique, but it’s critical to a brand’s web presence in this day and age, especially as available data and rivaling competition continue to increase and grow.