BRANDING NIYASH STUDIO
- Logotype: Visual identity of Niyash with hive structure was selected so they can better market themselves across different platforms.
- Colors: Black & white as primary colors to keep the logo simple and sophisticated, and put an emphasis on the interior design and portfolio pieces. A hue of gold was added to highlight the niche segment of luxury furniture.
- Typography: Eduhive Creative Studio aided Niyash in creating a sophisticated and consistent font theme along with a set of capitalization guidelines. This helped maintain a more clean and uniform look across all platforms.
WEBSITE DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
A comprehensive website designed and developed to revolutionize the way furniture is bought. Design consistency has been maintained in terms of brand color and character. An ideal website design should make your website functional, smooth with intuitive navigation and at the end of the day, convert all the hits and eyeballs into sales that make your cash-box ring.
A REASON-DRIVEN COMMUNICATION
To enhance the brand’s power in terms of presence and reach and increase b2b buying Eduhive creative studio crafted an effective communication strategy through marketing collaterals of all forms. Everything, from hoardings, brochure, signboards to devising the strong social media strategy, it was an exhilarating experience to give the brand a luxury yet an approachable image.
360 Degree Marketing - Digital Marketing With Print Efforts
A full-fledged digital campaign accompanied the mainline communication. It received exceptional response from the home buyers.
Various social media campaigns were design on monthly calendar bases covering aspects of home buyers as well as b2b business
The online furniture market saw a 200-300% rise in sales during the festive season. Hence it was time for a shout out
A micro campaign was launch before Diwali this campaign had two objects.
- A lucky draw with 50% discount for a member of Niyash
- A social effort to enlighten homes of the needy. The customers can donate any old furniture and get cash points which they can redeem on their purchase at Niyash.
Celebration By Community Building
NIYASH MEMBERSHIP & MORE
Early 2019 Niyash Studio launched Niyash Membership for privileged members to offline sales. Here is a quick view